Tomorrow Sungshim and I teach and train couples in skills and knowledge on how to build up their marriage. I wanted to prepare a little song set to play in the background. The 1st 3 songs are a sort of “Help Me Jesus” songs. I thought I would share here.
Lord, I Need You (feat. Audrey Assad) – Acoustic
- Wow, Matt’s voice is soothing and piercing at the same time.
- I found out about Matt because I really enjoy Audrey Assad’s music.
“Help Me Jesus” – The Staple Singers
- I got my family into Mavis Staples. She is such a wonderful singer and storyteller.
- This song is from her earlier days.
You’re Not Alone by Mavis Staples Lyrics
- I found this today. A real gem.
- This song is all about how Immanuel is with us and understands us.